CMI NZ recognises the importance of quality management and is committed to providing consistent, superior cleaning services at a price that represents ‘value for money’.
We have a number of systems and procedures in place to ensure excellent service quality. Our strategic objectives are to:
- Attain best-practice performance levels in the delivery of our services.
- Further develop the skills and professionalism of our people.
- Gain client confidence and loyalty through the consistent delivery of quality services.
At CMI NZ our personnel are appropriately trained in all aspects of our quality system. Our induction and ongoing training programs, review our quality processes, to ensure our staff are methodical in their cleaning activities. We will also ensure that all our staff receive appropriate instruction in relation to site health and safety, risk and the environment.
In consultation with each client, a site inspection program will be established to provide an opportunity for both the client and CMI NZ to jointly assess and agree on the standard of service being provided against a mutually agreed benchmark. Assessment criteria and weightings will be tailored to meet your requirements and the physical attributes of the site. The site inspection is critical to our quality management and is designed to:
- Assess service quality.
- Identify areas for improvement or where cost-savings can be achieved.
- Ensure compliance with our operational procedures.
- Enable management to make informed decisions.
- Ensure environmental impact is minimised.
Each site’s performance is monitored by the Contract Manager and other key members of management to provide an overview of progress on the site with a consolidated report being provided to the client.