CMI NZ has been providing cleaning services to the commercial, retail, industrial and manufacturing sectors, educational and health facilities, hotels, domestic accommodation and other accommodation facilities for over thirty years. The Senior Management Team at CMI NZ have extensive management and operational experience within a customer-focused philosophy based on delivering a superior, customised range of value for money services to our clients.
Our contracts all utilise our structured methodology, and receive 100% commitment and dedication from our management and staff. Our service delivery model is customised to satisfy our client’s requirements whilst ensuring minimal or no disruption to our client’s staff and visitors.
In the past fifteen years, CMI NZ has established themselves in the commercial cleaning marketplace. With over 350 cleaning facilities and 750 staff nationally, CMI NZ have the skills and experience in servicing contractual agreements for a range of industries which encompasses the following:
- Government –local, state and federal departments.
- Health Facilities – nursing homes, hostels and retirement villages.
- Hospitality – hotels, motels, serviced apartments and restaurants.
- Industrial and manufacturing – warehouses and factories.
- Offices – private and publicly listed businesses.
- Retail – shopping centres, department stores and supermarkets.