Our comprehensive human resource strategy has been developed to ensure that we retain the best possible people and is based on:
- Developing staff to their full potential through structured and ‘on the job’ training.
- Encouraging a culture of ‘belonging’ and common objectives.
- Retention of staff and contractors to maintain cohesiveness and continuity of purpose.
Formal performance management processes are in place to maximise the performance of staff and contractors and to minimise risk.
Comprehensive procedures are in place to recruit people to CMI NZ. These procedures involve interviewing each applicant with a view to determining:
- Previous and current work experience within similar sites.
- Industry knowledge.
- Preparedness to provide the services in accordance with Cleanmaster International’s policies and practices.
- Personal and professional reference checking is undertaken prior to any Government checks (police and immigration) being undertaken.