Our environmental objectives are to:
- Minimise water usage by reducing consumption.
- Minimise electrical power usage through turning off lights and using energy efficient equipment.
- Collecting paper, cardboard, plastic and glass waste for recycling purposes and reducing waste to landfill.
- Purchase only chemicals that are environmentally friendly (biodegradable) and encourage our suppliers to provide chemicals in reusable containers.
- Use energy efficient equipment which reduces noise pollution and power consumption.
- Comply with all relevant legislation and standards.
All of our environmental objectives are important to protect and improve the environment. Significant cost savings can be realised through implementation of a customised Waste Management Plan for each site, with the objective of reducing waste to landfill consistent.